
Brayden is starting to get curious about toys and playing.
He loves his swing and by love I mean LOVES!!!!! I think he'd rather be in his swing sometimes than for Shawn or I to hold him. He loves swaying back and forth and looking up at the animal mobile and mirror. He also likes his giraffe rattle and fell asleep holding it in his swing the other day, which was just the cutest thing ever.
Brayden also loves his two activity gyms. We bought an Ocean Wonders one for downstairs and a sports-themed one for upstairs. He uses both and loves checking himself out in the octopus mirror and the baseball hat mirror.
As for other likes and dislikes: He loves his car seat and falls asleep whenever we drive anywhere and usually stays asleep for a bit after. He is not a big fan, however, of his bouncer. We bought that used on Craigslist though so if he doesn't use it much I"m OK with that. He starts out OK and then ends up in tears usually 10 minutes later. As for our big dollar purchase, the Bugaboo stroller ... well that is still getting mixed reviews from Brayden. He still prefers to travel in the baby carrier I wear but now he can go for stroller rides and not cry the whole time! I think that partly has to do with our neighborhood though. It's older with lots of trees so every few feet the sidewalk is uneven where the roots are so it makes for a bumpy ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment